GRANITE COUNTERTOP RENEWALClean, seal & polish your granite countertops today.
Granite countertops are beautiful centerpieces in the home. The durability of granite means you should be able to enjoy its beauty for years to come. Granite will, however, lose some of its luster and shine over time. Even if a sealant was applied when the countertop was installed, that sealant can wear thin and allow liquids to seep into the granite surface. Residue, germs, dirt and water spots can dramatically impact your granite surfaces.
Regular maintenance, cleaning, and sealing of granite countertops is critical to helping you protect your investment. There are many do-it-yourself products available, but these can often do more harm than good. Most contain harsh or abrasive ingredients that can actually damage the granite and make the finish appear dull. Instead, you need professional countertop cleaning in San Diego.
Tested and Proven Superior Results
We now offer a granite countertop renewal treatment that will help you to fall in love with your granite countertops all over again.We’ve tested the effectiveness of our Granite Renewal Process in multiple homes. This study found that our Granite Countertop Renewal process, in conjunction with a sanitizer, removes an average of 98.4% of bacteria from granite countertops. Call Great American Chem-Dry when you want to refresh and revitalize your granite countertops for a cleaner surface, brighter shine, and healthier home.
Improving the Health of Your Home
Chem-Dry’s granite countertop renewal process penetrates deep inside granite’s porous surface, removing the bacteria that can spread germs and eliminating dirt and grime. We then seal the surface to keep those unwanted elements away, which helps restore the shine and extend the life of your granite countertops. Our granite renewal technicians use green certified cleaning solutions that are safe and non-toxic and powerful deep-cleaning equipment to safely remove the dirt and build-up.
Check out this video to learn more about our granite countertop renewal.
Clean, Protect and Seal Granite Surfaces
Our trained and certified Chem-Dry specialists take time to consult with you and complete a thorough granite countertop renewal service, typically in four steps:
1. Clean & Scrub. Chem-Dry’s proprietary Granite Countertop Cleaning Solution will remove built-up germs, dirt and grime from your countertops without abrasive scrubbing that can damage the surface. And because our solution is non-toxic, you can be sure your family is safe and your home will be cleaner and healthier when we’re done.
2. Remove Residues. Once we’ve cleaned the surface, we’ll remove any residues from the granite countertop with our Granite Countertop Residue Remover.
3. Seal. In the next phase we apply a small amount of our Granite Countertop Sealer. Our sealer will dry in 3-5 minutes, not hours. The Sealer penetrates the granite surface leaving you with a powerful layer of protection for your countertops.
4. Polish. Our final phase is the polish. We use our proprietary Granite Polish that will leave your countertops refreshed and revitalized, with a bright, beautiful shine that you’ll enjoy for months and years to come.
Granite countertops are an investment and a beautiful accent to any home, whether it’s in the kitchen, bathroom, family room or even outdoors. While it’s important to keep it clean, that can be a challenge. That’s why it’s good to know you can trust us to do the hard work for you – providing a deep granite cleaning and renewal and leaving you with revitalized granite counters and a healthier home. Call today for a free granite renewal price quote.
Schedule an Appointment with Great American Chem-Dry Today!
(858) 487-1077 | (619) 281-2255 | (760) 436-0334
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout San Diego County, including San Diego, Del Mar, Poway, La Jolla, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Escondido, Vista, Oceanside, San Marcos, Ramona, Chula Vista, El Cajon, Coronado, Alpine, and the surrounding areas.
7929 Silverton Avenue, #616,
San Diego, CA 92126