GRANITE COUNTERTOP RENEWALClean, seal & polish your granite countertops today.
Are You Ready to Get Your Granite Countertop Cleaner?
Granite countertops are beautiful centerpieces in the home. The durability of granite means you should be able to enjoy its beauty for years to come. Granite will, however, lose some of its lusters and shine over time. Even if a sealant was applied when the countertop was installed, that sealant can wear thin and allow liquids to seep into the granite surface. Residue, dust, dirt, and water spots can dramatically impact your granite surfaces.
Regular maintenance, cleaning, and sealing of granite countertops are critical to helping you protect your investment. There are many do-it-yourself products available, but these can often do more harm than good. Most contain harsh or abrasive ingredients that can actually damage the granite and make the finish appear dull. Instead, you need professional countertop cleaning in San Diego.
Schedule an Appointment with Great American Chem-Dry Today!
(858) 487-1077 | (619) 281-2255 | (760) 436-0334
Clean, Protect and Seal Granite Surfaces in the Greater San Diego Area
Our trained and certified Chem-Dry specialists take time to consult with you and complete a thorough granite countertop renewal service, typically in four steps:
1. Clean & Scrub. Chem-Dry’s proprietary Granite Countertop Cleaning Solution will remove built-up dirt and grime from your countertops without abrasive scrubbing that can damage the surface. And because our solution is non-toxic, you can be sure your family is safe and your home will be cleaner and healthier when we’re done.
2. Remove Residues. Once we’ve cleaned the surface, we’ll remove any residues from the granite countertop with our Granite Countertop Residue Remover.
3. Seal. In the next phase, we apply a small amount of our Granite Countertop Sealer. Our sealer will dry in 3-5 minutes, not hours. The Sealer penetrates the granite surface leaving you with a powerful layer of protection for your countertops.
4. Polish. Our final phase is the polish. We use our proprietary Granite Polish that will leave your countertops refreshed and revitalized, with a bright, beautiful shine that you’ll enjoy for months and years to come.
Granite countertops are an investment and a beautiful accent to any home, whether it’s in the kitchen, bathroom, family room, or even outdoors. While it’s important to keep it clean, that can be a challenge. That’s why it’s good to know you can trust us to do the hard work for you – providing a deep granite cleaning and renewal and leaving you with revitalized granite counters and a healthier home. Call today for a free granite renewal price quote.