PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in the greater San Diego area
Carpet Pet Urine & Odor Removal Service
In a perfect world, pets would never leave messes or stains on carpets. Unfortunately, we all know that accidents do happen and they’re often not easy to clean up. Something like urine can seep deep below the carpets and ruin the pad and floor underneath if not taken care of promptly and properly. This can be expensive to take care of and replace. That’s why we developed our revolutionary P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) service that can save even the most severely damaged carpets.
P.U.R.T.® is designed specifically to eliminate both pet urine odors and stains.
Schedule an Appointment with Great American Chem-Dry Today!
(858) 487-1077 | (619) 281-2255 | (760) 436-0334
What You Should Know: Pet Urine VS Your Carpets
When a pet has an accident on the carpet, the urine quickly seeps lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath the carpet. On top of that, many pets will begin to do the business in the same sport every time. The damages can start to rack up and the smell can pack a punch. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Casual cleaning won’t resolve this odor!
That’s why we created our P.U.R.T.® solution to handle those stains and smells! When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout San Diego County, including: Del Mar, Poway, La Jolla, Poway, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Escondido, Vista, Oceanside, San Marcos, Ramona, Chula Vista, El Cajon, Coronado, Alpine, and the surrounding areas .
7929 Silverton Avenue, #616,
San Diego, CA 92126