PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in the greater San Diego area
Remove Pet Stains & Smells Forever
In a perfect world, pets would never leave messes or stains on carpets. Unfortunately, we all know that accidents do happen, and they’re often not easy to clean up. Pet urine can seep deep below the carpets and ruin the pad and floor underneath if not taken care of promptly and properly. This damage can be expensive to take care of and replace. That’s why we developed our revolutionary P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) service that can save even the most severely damaged carpets in the San Diego area. P.U.R.T.® is designed specifically to eliminate both pet urine odors and stains in carpets and upholstery.
Deep Messes Require Deeper Cleanings
When a pet has an accident on the carpet, the urine quickly seeps lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath the carpet. On top of that, many pets will begin to do their business in the same spot every time. The damages can start to rack up and the smell can pack a punch. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Casual cleaning won’t resolve this odor! For a mess this deep, you’re going to need some professional help! That’s exactly what our P.U.R.T.® service is here to do. We’ll go deeper than the mess to remove virtually any pet stain in San Diego!
PET URINE REMOVAL
REFERS TO CHEM-DRY TRADITIONAL CLEANING. MINIMUM CHARGES APPLY. ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. CALL FOR DETAILS.
Need Pet Urine Odor & Stain Removal in the San Diego Area?
(858) 487-1077 | (619) 281-2255 | (760) 436-0334
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
Tested and Proven Superior Results
We put the effectiveness of our pet urine removal treatment to the test by hiring an independent lab. This lab conducted multiple tests against the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine and found that P.U.R.T.® removes an average of 99.9% of pet urine odors from carpets. You aren’t going to find better results than anywhere else in San Diego!
Great American Chem-Dry was able to schedule an appointment right away to take care of pet odors from a tenant’s dog. They worked quickly and the carpets look great! And, I should add, they smell great too!
I called Great American Chem-Dry and I told them that I had pet stains & high traffic area on my rugs. Because I was honest with them about the pet stains & high traffic dirt areas, that I would have to be charged the $119 price, as opposed to the $99 upkeep price. I was fine with this over-the-phone quote and I had no surprises with final bill. The carpets look great, so I am very happy I called Great American Chem-Dry for the job. Thanks Rafael for being so courteous & all your hard work! I highly reccomend this company!