SANITIZING SERVICEGet an application of the Chem-Dry hospital-grade sanitizer in your San Diego Home
SAN DIEGO SANITIZING SPECIALISTS
As The Healthy Home Authority®, Great American Chem-Dry has been making our customers’ homes cleaner, healthier, and safer in San Diego for over 35 years. We’ve done this through a combination of our proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction process and applying EPA-registered, hospital-grade sanitizers to common home surfaces.
The health and safety of your home and family have become more important than ever. With the amount of germs and bacteria that live in your carpets, upholstery, tiles, mattresses, etc., we want to do our part to help you get rid of them.
That’s why we are proud to offer a unique Sanitizing Service to the full suite of surfaces we clean. This service will involve an application of a powerful sanitizer according to our rigid protocols to the high-contact and low-contact areas of your home.
We service the greater San Diego and Poway areas.
PROVEN, SAFE & EFFECTIVE SANITIZERS
An application of our hospital-grade sanitizer can eliminate the germs, bacteria, and viruses in your home.
The first part of our sanitizing service will involve a little bit of detective work from our technicians. They will safely identify and investigate the areas of concern to know how to best treat them. They will then vacuum, sweep or wipe away any visible dirt or debris before applying our sanitizers.
The sanitizers will be applied through wiping, spraying, or misting for the high-contact areas of your home depending on which method would be more effective. The low-contact areas will only need to be sprayed.
- Our hospital-grade sanitizers are effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from hard non-porous surfaces like tile, stone, wood, laminates and vinyl.1
- These Antimicrobial Sanitizers have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.2
Call Great American Chem-Dry Today!
SANITIZING SERVICE PROCESS
Our professional technicians will apply sanitizers to the High and Low Contact areas of your home that you request
High Touch Areas:
- Door handles and knobs
- Light switches
- Refrigerator door handles
- Stair rails
- Any other areas of concern requested
Low Touch Areas include:
- Area Rugs
- Hardwood, engineered wood and luxury vinyl tile floors
- Stone, Tile & Grout surfaces
SAFETY COMES FIRST
Our goal is to keep your family and our technicians healthy and safe. Our professional technicians are trained to take special precautions including:
- Observing safe physical distancing and minimizing physical interactions with customers
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE)including gloves, safety glasses, masks and shoe coverings while in the home
- Regularly washing hands before, during and after each service
- Completing an application of our hospital-grade sanitizers and wipe down of equipment in between each cleaning service along with a daily comprehensive sanitization of our equipment
1Based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6. Sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated. Bacteria and viruses tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.
2Our sanitizers associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6 have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout San Diego County, including San Diego, Del Mar, Poway, La Jolla, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Escondido, Vista, Oceanside, San Marcos, Ramona, Chula Vista, El Cajon, Coronado, Alpine, and the surrounding areas.
7929 Silverton Avenue, #616,
San Diego, CA 92126
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated and bacteria tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.